Domains: Site Redirection in DirectAdmin
Site redirection allows you to forward visitors to somewhere else on your site, or to another web site altogether.
1) Login to your control panel at http://yourdomain.com:2222
2) Under the Advanced Features click the Site Redirection link.
3) Enter the local url path. eg. /public_html will redirect the entire site incliding subdomains to another url.
4) Select the Redirect Type from the drop down menu.
Redirect Type Options are;
301 - Permanent Redirect
302 - Temporary Redirect
303 - Replaced Redirect
5) Enter the url that visitors will be redirected to.
6) Click the Save button
Click on the link below to view the flash tutorial.
Was this answer helpful?
Direct Admin end-user series 5. How to create a subdomain This demo assumes...
Direct Admin end-user series 7. Hosting additional domains This demo assumes...
Domain pointers allow you to forward other domains to your main web site. Make...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution