Email: Adding your email account to Outlook
This tutorial will guide you step-by-step through to process of setting up your email accounts in Microsoft Outlook.
1) Open your Outlook Express.
2) Click on Tools and select Accounts rom the drop down menu.
3) Select the Mail tab from the popup box.
4) Clicking on the Add button select Mail Account.
5) For Display Name, enter your name. Click Next
6) Enter your email address. Click Next.
7) Select either POP3 or IMAP for your incoming mail server.
8) Your incoming (POP3, IMAP) mail server details should be similar to mail.yourdomain.com. This information will be included in your welcome email.
9) Your outgoing SMTP mail server will be the same as your incoming.
10) Click next
11) Your internet mail login is your complete email address eg. firstname.lastname@example.org
12) Enter your email account password.
13) If you have a SSL certificate on your domain you may check the login using SPA box.
14) Click next, then finish.15) Before you can send email using RDS Hosting's server you must set your Outlook to use SMTP port 587.
Was this answer helpful?
Forwarders allow you to direct incoming mail to a different address. Clink the link...
Direct Admin end-user series 3. How to create a catch-all email account This...
With Spamassasin you can manage the settings of your email spam filtering on your email...
Effective March 2 /2007, RDS email servers require SMTP Authentication to eliminate the...
Autoresponders are e-mail robots that reply to all incoming messages with a standard...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution